Saturday, June 5, 2010

30+ Days Camp Started!

Well2, if not for my injury at my right hand, i won't even be here to write anything. Seems it's a blessing in disguise, but, oh well...

About my injury, haha, pretty stupid. The way I have been playing piano all this time has been wrong, seriously. Ironically, it's mostly because of my own seamlessly obnoxious sense of perfection. It's just me; I mean, I always try to get the best out of everything I am doing. I tried to develop strong fingers, but in the end I developed a destroyed hand.

People around me mostly didn't realize about how severe it was, until recently when I had to postpone my piano jury because of the pain.

I felt depressed. As a musician, his/her hands are his/her treasure, their asset, their "LIFE". For the first time in my life, i encountered a serious thwart in my path. Lucky for me, when i went to a orthopedist, he said i needed to rest, and he said i would still be able to play.

Well, with the jury postponed, I had to returned to sg early, while everyone in my school is enjoying their early-planned holidays. For what? People asked. "Practicing, lol," I grunted. "What the hell?" they asked, shocked. After explaining everything, they will just shook their heads, sighing because of me.

I can't stay in pgp for now, as i don't pay for the vacation stay, and nor does my scholarship. Yeah, so now i stay in my buddy's house, Jonathan Shin's.

FUUNNNN!!!
His father is crazy (funny, i mean, hh), as well as his son, jojo (that sounds like mojo, lol). The first dinner I had in his house was meal with three hundred spoon of laughter. Buahakakakaka...

And this will go on until the nus orientation week starting 13 jul (I guess), and that means more than one month.. hhh, yay..

No comments: