Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ahhh.... fresh meat...

Here the abominable Broodmother finally shows itself carrying a butterfly and a Vladmir's offering with status: Doglike....hahaha

I'm here in my sister's room borrowing her PC and signing up for an account in this site. I have read several of Sandoko's blog and I found them exhilarating!! Though some guys left negative comments on his blogs, yet they seems great to me. Those blogs boosts my lust of writing, and I'm now as enraged as Ursa Warrior..!!!

I have nothing to say in my 1st blog, so i decide to give all my best into telling myself.
My name is Budianda and i'm a quarter past seventeen,hh. If you like to search for a future pianist, just come to , Kalimantan Island. Yes, I'm about on a journey to become a great pianist, but the path is truly harsh. My present instructor is Miss Rosemerry Halim, and she is such a great teacher!! She is compassionate, meticulous, perseverant, and also discernible. I have been working with her for a hard 5 years, and i'm really grateful for now i'm a better piano performer, though i still need a lot to learn.....

I'm now in the last year of senior high school of SMA Sutomo 1 Medan. It's a difficult year for me since i have to practice on piano for more than 3 hours per day, but guess what? I found a new hobby recently, and it's....................DOTA!!! I visit the internet cafe with my friends every friday noon while the others are having lunch. I'm about to play a match of DOTA right now, but since i am using my sister's room, she keeps on begging me to leave her room because she wants to have an earlier sleep... Haiyahh..
I will just continue tomorrow...

No comments: